Large Multinational Media Company
Learn how our client with several hundred Oracle and SQL Server databases was taking huge effort in terms of time and resources to monitor, manage and keep them up to date with various patches.
Download this case study and understand how Atlas systems provided a team of DBA’s to monitor, manage and administer the databases.
- Discovery had several hundred Oracle and SQL Server databases. It was taking huge effort in terms of time and resources to monitor, manage and keep them up to date with various patches.
- Senior DBA resources were constantly in the fire-fighting mode and were unable to take up strategic initiatives.
- They also needed to get their systems up to date with OS updates/patches.
- Atlas systems provided a team of DBA’s to monitor, manage and administer the databases (24/7).
- Additional Windows Admin team for SCCM based upgrades/migrations.
- Atlas had another team that took care of the windows upgrade and automated the
upgrades/migrations using SCCM.
- In addition to 24/7 support, team was able to develop various scripts/tools that helped automate routine tasks.
- The Atlas team also assisted in research and migration to newer versions of the database including Exadata.
- Oracle RAC
- Oracle Enterprise Manager
- SQL Server 2008 R2 and 2012
- Desktop Engineering/Packaging